Today, Kepler Technologies, acompany released a public beta version of the Kattana cryptocurrency trading terminal for both .
Crypto traders can get tired of switching between a number of crypto exchanges and wasting time and money on scattered crypto trading tools. With Kattana, users can begin trading on multiple crypto-exchanges from one app which covers the whole workflow of a trader in one place, from market analysis to measuring trading performance.
Currently, Kattana supports trading on 3 exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC, and Binance. The team is currently working to build more connections to the most popular and reliable exchanges.
How to start trading in Kattana?
1. Download Kattana beta for free for macOS or Windows.
2. Install the app and then launch it.
3. Sign up with your email and create memorable passcode.
4. Choose the first crypto exchange you are going to trade on and provide your API trading keys. You can test app features via Demo Trading.
(Please note: Kattana never asks you to provide your withdrawal keys. It’s an absolutely secure app for trading).
5. Place your orders directly through Kattana.
Users must have an account on a cryptocurrency exchange supported by Kattana with sufficient amount of funds available. In addition, users need to generate API keys with the necessary scope of permissions.